Temporary Encroachment Permit
You must apply for a Temporary Encroachment Permit when you plan to occupy, place, or maintain merchandise, equipment, or materials within the public ROW. Temporary Encroachment Permits usually involve the following activities being performed within the right of way:
REQUIRED DOCUMENT SUBMISSIONS
When applying in Salesforce you must submit the following supporting documents:
Please complete this Affidavit of Insurance form, sign and upload to your application on Salesforce:
Application Review Fees
Land Lease Fees
Construction Parking Fees
1. Submit Online Application: All permit applications must be processed through Salesforce, please create a login and submit your application with the required documents. Please see the status descriptions below for your reference in terms of the application approval process.
2. Application Completeness Review: Application will be received and check for completeness.
3. Complete Pending Submittal Fees: Application is complete and the application fees are now available for payment. Applicant will receive an email with a link to the available fees. Permit will not be reviewed until application fees are paid.
4. Permit Review: Proposed work will now be reviewed by all referral agencies. Depending on the project, multiple departments may be required to review the permit.
5. Ready to Issue: Land Lease fees (if applicable) will be due at this time. An email link will be sent to the applicant. Permit will not be issued and work cannot start until all fees have been paid.
6. Issued: Work is approved to start, applicant will receive an email notification accompanied with the official Letter of Issuance and any supporting materials. This document must be present at the job site at all times.