Boards & Commissions

Volunteer for a City of Aspen Board or Commission - Apply here

Volunteer for the Aspen/Pitkin County Housing Authority (APCHA) - Apply here

City Council typically conducts board interviews in January and June.  If you are interested in applying for a board or commission please fill out the online application.  The Clerk’s office will keep it on file until there is an opening.  

meeting cartoon