If you are serving food at a public event, you must have a current Retail Food Service License and fill out the Temporary Event Food Service Application Form which can be found here:
Temporary Food Service Application
Requirements for Serving Food at a Public Event:
- Temporary Event Food Service Application must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the event.
- Temporary hand washing stations must be supplied by the vendor or event coordinator.
- Only limited preparation is allowed on-site:
- Slicing, dicing and washing of raw produce must be done in a licensed facility.
- No raw meat, poultry, fish or eggs can be prepared on-site.
- Out of town vendors must have a local commissary within 30 minutes of the event and obtain an approval letter from that commissary.
- All waste must be disposed of properly - dumping waste water into storm drains is not allowed.
- All Colorado Retail Food Regulations still apply.
Submit your application and direct any questions to:
Environmental Health Specialist
City Hall; 2nd Floor
130 S. Galena St.
Aspen, CO 81611
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm