COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IS STILL OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
We are still here to serve you. Because we have gone totally electronic, we are able to process your applications for land use approvals and building permits and are completing permit reviews, as usual. Please see below for our contact information.
- You can schedule a pre-application meeting for a land use project by contacting the Planner-of-the-Day.
- If you’re ready to submit a land use application, email your application information to the Planner that prepared your pre-app.
- If you have questions about what you need to submit a building permit, contact our Permit Coordinators.
- Our permits management system—Salesforce—applicant portal is available for you to submit all permit applications, pay fees, and check on the status of your permit.
- If you’re ready to submit a permit application but have not yet registered in Salesforce, this link will take you to our resource page: https://www.cityofaspen.com/1211/Salesforce-Applicant-Portal-Support. If you’re having a problem, please reach out to SFSupport.
If you need to pay fees by check, please use the Postal Service to send them to:
Community Development Department
c/o (if appropriate)
130 S. Galena Street
Aspen, CO 81611
Please put your permit number/land use case number and the address of the property on the check.
If you need to contact us:
You also may call the ComDev Main Line at 970-920-5090 or go to our staff directory on the City of Aspen Website at: https://www.cityofaspen.com/directory.aspx?did=12. Staff will be checking emails and phone messages throughout the day
New, Streamlined, Permit Packets
As much of the information previously requested in our permit application packets is now built into the Salesforce platform, we have introduced new, streamlined packets that focus on signatures and affidavits required for submittal.
On our website (https://www.cityofaspen.com/248/Document-Library) you will find a general packet for all permit submittals, and a packet specifically for EPIC submittals.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any further questions