Documents and Permits

All applications and forms on this page should be submitted to the Planning Department in City Hall.

Vacation Rental Permit

The City of Aspen has launched a new, paperless, online tax collection and business licensing system—MUNIRevs.  You must now use this system to file sales and lodging tax and to obtain a business license.  Please click HERE to start your application. For more information visit HERE.