The City of Aspen offers competitive and comprehensive benefits, perks, and training opportunities. For the fine details on the below benefits, view the Benefits Roadmap (PDF). You can also view our Total Compensation Philosophy here Version OptionsBenefitsHeadline.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Retirement Contributions
- Paid Time Off & Extended Sick Leave (optional annual PTO cash-in)
- Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account/Health Reimbursement Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Mid Term Disability/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Above the Basics
Benefits are important! The above basics are not all that the City of Aspen offers.
- Wellness Program (up to $500/year)
- Bereavement Leave (up to 5 days)
- Cafeteria Option ($1,000/year)
- City Discounts
- ARC/Golf/Hockey Pass
- Employee Assistance Program (8 visits)
- Annual Wellness Fair
- Chamber Ski Pass Discount
- Employee Volunteer/Community Service Leave
- Referral Bonus ($1000)
- North Star Incentive (up to $1,000/year)
Investing in You
That’s not all, we want to invest in you!
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Citywide Training Programs
- Emphasis on Professional Development
- Career & Enhancement Leave
- Service Awards
- Employee Recognition Program
What else does the City offer?
- Transportation Pass
- Carpooling Program
- Rental Advance Loan
- Homeowner Assistance Loan Program
- Credit Union Membership
- Computer Loan
- Verizon Phone Discount
- Music Festival Passes
Do you want to make these benefits yours? Search open positions and apply today on our Job Opportunities page! If you have any additional questions about the City of Aspen benefits, reference the Benefits Roadmap (PDF) or reach out to us directly.
Disclaimer: While the City of Aspen has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website, many plans and programs are governed by official plan documents and contracts. If there is a conflict between the information herein and the official plan documents or contracts the official plan documents and contracts will govern.
The City of Aspen reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate benefit plans at any time and without prior notice.